Wednesday, July 8, 2009


Today was my 20 week doctors appointment...and we found out that we are having a....BOY!! I'm super excited...it was official when I heard the heartbeat...but now, it's like real. I got to see him and the doctor said that everything was great and looked good. So now just on to waiting until he comes..we have discussed a few names I like Cohen and Parker..Cohen is my favorite so far. My due date is November 15. Right around my birthday!! :) A little after but he's my lil birthday present.

3 comments:

  1. I am so happy its a boy. Tristan has another best bud. We need to play little miss. And I wanna take ur preggo pics and baby pics :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the name Cohen, that was a name that I thought of (very briefly, don't worry, ha ha) and I think it's way cute! I'm so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my heck I haven't talked to you in such a long time!! Congrats!! You need to text me I want to see you? 801-616-8011

    ReplyDelete