Saturday, August 15, 2009

..new stuff..

It is so amazing how a tiny little person that you haven't even met can change your life. I have changed so much since I found out that I was pregnant. Everytime I feel baby Cohen move in my tummy it reminds me that it was all worth it and I get soo excited to be a mom! It is the best blessing that god could have given me! I'm so excited and anxious to meet him!! :D
Things are moving along quite fast!! It seems like I just barely found out and I only have about 13 weeks left!
On Thursday we got the stroller and car seat!! They are sooo cute!! Chris picked them out. :) We also got the crib set!! Now we're just waiting to see if we get the apartment that we want so that I can finally set up his room and put all of his things in there.
P.S. I'm posting LOTS of pictures...baby stuff...my belly at 26 weeks :D!!

3 comments:

  1. It was so fun to see you today! You look amazing! I can't wait til you have little Cohen so I can come see him. I love your bedding it is so so cute! Love You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty all pregnant - you definitely have a special glow! It was so awesome to be able to see you today! The bedding is super cute - and I love the shirt that says "Rebel Baby"...too too funny. I can't wait to see some pics of the cute little guy when he gets here! You have to post a ton so I can feel connected all the way in Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sooo excited for you. I love that our three little boys are gonna be bestest buddies :D
    You seriously look so good, I'm so jealous!!! I'm rooting for you to have him early!!! And I better be informed ;)
    I love ya girl!
    And how you said how it's amazing how much they change your life and they're not even here? Well, wait til he is. It's so hard to even describe how much you love them!!! So I am soooooooo SO excited for you! :D

    ReplyDelete