Wednesday, August 4, 2010

..Gerber Generation Photo Contest..

I entered Cohen into the Gerber Generation photo contest!
Don't get the wrong idea, I'm not one of those pageant moms or anything (even though Cohen is a boy and I would NEVER put him in a pageant. Do they even have pageants for boys?) anyway, my family kept telling me he is sooo cute, he could be on TV, or in a commercial, you should send in his picture, everywhere we go people make comments about him..blah, blah, blah.. So I did it! Voting starts on September 3rd! I will write another post to remind all of you to vote! I'm excited! I do have a pretty dang cute kid and it would be cool if he won.
There are also some great prizes! A $25,000 scholarship, your child featured in a Gerber ad, your child's photo featured on the Gerber website, and a flip slide HD video camera!
So wish Cohen luck! Although it's no bid deal if he doesn't win because I still think he is the cutest baby EVER! :)


1 comment: