Tuesday, January 4, 2011

..2011 A New Year..


Well 2010 came and went. It was a crazy year and a lot happened.
2011 is going to be a good year! :) I have a few New Years resolutions for this year that I plan to carry out and make them actually happen.
1. I am going to lose 15 lbs. (Then I will be back to my pre preg weight)
2. I am NOT going to sweat the small stuff.
3. I am going to make EXTRA time for my family and close friends.
4. I am going to surround myself with POSITIVE people, people who don't just want to bring others down.
5. Get rid of all the negative influences in my life.
6. Spend LOTS && LOTS of time with Cohen!! :)
I am excited for what this year will bring. I hope it goes a little slower than 2010, it just came and went.
I hope you all had a wonderful New Years!!

No comments:

Post a Comment