Wednesday, April 6, 2011

..Vegas, The Aquarium, & Cute Baby Cohen..

So I haven't blogged in a LONG time and A LOT has happened.
First, lets start with our trip to the Aquarium. It was a few months ago, but the pictures are so cute and Cohen had such a great time. He loved the penguins the most. We went with my friend Annalee and the cute kids she watches during the week.









Viva Las Vegas!! A couple of weekends ago, myself and 2 girlfriends went to Vegas. It was SO much fun, I had never been before! I LOVED it. We stayed at the Cosmopolitan which was AMAZING and SUPER pretty. We have already planned a trip back in September. I can't wait! I did miss Cohen like crazy. I had never left him for that long, but he had fun staying with grandpa and great grandma! They love him and spoil him like crazy. :) I did cry when I got home because he looked SO MUCH bigger then when I had left him.











Now the last thing..Cohen does THE CUTEST thing EVER.

When you ask him to say please, this is what he does. I LOVE IT! I love him. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment