Monday, August 8, 2011

..the zoo & no more bink..

So couple weekends ago we went to the zoo. Cohen loved it. I was a little disappointed because there really wasn't much to see..the dinosaurs were his favorite..especially the one that sprayed you with water. Anyway..here are some pictures.

I also decided to get rid of Cohens binky. Well actually I cut the tip of his favorite one and he wasn't having it, he found the spare and then lost that one. So instead of going out and buying a new one, I just decided it was time to get rid of it.
The first night was the worst, he woke up at 3am and 6am..cried until about 6:20am and the went to sleep until almost 10. Still not too bad for how attached he was to it.
It has actually been surprisingly easy. I thought we would have at least a few rough days..nope. Cohen has wined for it a little, but I just explain that it's gone and no more bink and he forgets about it and moves on. I have the BEST babes EVER! :) I keep thinking that I have had it TOO easy..and in the end..either when he is a teenager, or if I have another child..I am going to pay for it..Hopefully not, but that's what I keep thinkin.



No comments:

Post a Comment