Monday, November 14, 2011

..and then..

I realize it's been a long time since I've blogged and there is a lot to catch up on.
I switched back to days at work and I love it. It's so nice to be back to a normal schedule. I do miss Cohen though, I got to spend more time with him when I worked nights, but this schedule works out best for us right now.

Steph, Linds, and I took another trip to Vegas in September for Stephs birthday. It was so much fun. This time we stayed an extra night. I always have a blast with those two. Couldn't ask for better friends.

Halloween has come and gone. Cohen was a dinosaur, he was so cute. We took him trick or treating around my dad's house and he got quite a bit of candy, of course he had to share some of it. ;) After trick or treating we went back to my dad's for chili and scones. Yumm.

I also had a birthday! I'm now 23. It was a good birthday. Hanging out with friends and family, cake, ice cream, a birthday dinner, and presents, :) doesn't get much better.

Cohen will be 2 on November 23rd. I can't believe how fast it has gone by and how much he has changed. He has the cutest personality and is all boy. He's also very handsome and very out going. I am the luckiest momma.

Well that is pretty much it..If I think of anything else I will let you know. I will also do a picture dump on my next post.

Happy blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment