Sunday, February 14, 2010

..Happy Valentines Day..











It was our 1st Valentines together and it was a ton of fun!!:) Cohen is getting so big so fast and changing so much! He is the happiest/best baby EVER!! I love him so much and I love being a mom. It is the greatest joy! I love watching him grow and learn!!:) Anyway we didn't do a whole lot, we went to lunch on Saturday and ran a few errands (Chris loved that ahha). We got some new decorations for our apartment, and Chris got me the pair of Vans I've been wanting!!! YAY! Grandpa Steve got Cohen the cutest stuffed dog and I got him the cutest little shirt!
We also went and got Cohens pictures done. They turned out really cute, even though we didn't have a whole lot to choose from because he started to get fussy, but we got some really good ones. Then we just went home and watched movies and ate some yummy junk food!! Wasn't the most exciting or romantic Valentines but it was definitely a good one!

1 comment: