Thursday, February 25, 2010

..not the same..




I wish that I could say everything is perfect! But sadly it's not. Cohen is great and I love him so much, he is my life and I can't imagine life without him!
But Chris not having a job has really put a strain on our relationship. We fight more than ever and I hate it! This is not at all how I pictured our family. I feel like he doesn't take me serious and that sometimes I am just a joke to him, I want us to eventually get married, I want to get sealed to Cohen and go through the temple, and I want us to get a house some day and move forward in life. Not just for me but for Cohen.
My life isn't just about me anymore it's about Cohen too and I want to make sure that he has everything he needs and more if I can provide it! I don't think that Chris feels the same :( which makes me really sad!! I appreciate that he stays home with Cohen while I am at work, but that should be me. I guess I kind of also resent him a little for not caring and not trying. I mean I know he loves Cohen but I feel like he needs to grow up and hold up his end of the deal.
Blah...on a lighter note I finished my photo blocks I've been wanting to do!! And I think they turned out really good!!:)

6 comments:

  1. Chels those turned out so good!!!!! Im soooooo proud of you!! Now I want some :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have more blocks!!!:) And we can go get you some cute paper and ribbon and make some more!!! Cause I want more too haha those were gifts so I need to make some for me!!!:D haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chels! Super cute!! I can't wait to make mine!! and I'm sorry things aren't going so well! Love ya :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those look so cute! I feel a craft night coming on?? I'm sorry about things with you and Chris - just remember to do whats best for you...it'll work out :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that we totally need to have a craft night!!!:) Thanks girly...your the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your blocks are super cute! i love making them too :)
    You're doing way great at the crafty thing!
    When we get settled in our new place bring over bubster and craft with me!

    ReplyDelete