Wednesday, March 24, 2010

..Grandpas Birthday..





Today was grandpas birthday!! It was soo much fun! We threw him a surprise party and he really had no idea! It was great! We also got him a bunch of "Over the Hill" stuff like a orange safety jacket that said a bunch of funny things about being old, Bald Buster pills, a decision spinner and a shot glass with the definition of old on it. Cohen had so much fun! He loves his grandpa and he loves seeing everyone..even if he doesn't really remember them because he doesn't get to see them very often! We also got a 5 generation photo...Cohen, me, grandpa, great grandma, and great great grandma.

Cohen also turned 4 months yesterday :( *tear tear* I don't want him to get big...well I do but not so fast!!! He's my little guy and he is getting so big I just want him to stay my little guy forever! Ha I know he will always be but you know..haha

Chris's 21st birthday is on Saturday...it should be fun...we are just going to watch the UFC fights and hang out! Sheesh everyone is getting so old...haha ;)

Well that's it I don't really have much to say...so until next time...


2 comments:

  1. Um. You need to tell that boy to stop growing up so much - I haven't even seen him yet!!! Play date soon yeah?! <3

    ReplyDelete