Wednesday, March 17, 2010

..UPDATE..

Well Cohen will be 4 months on the 23rd and it is just flying by, he is getting so big and learning new things all the time. On 3/11 we were at grandmas house and he started to blow bubbles with his lips (motorboat). It is the cutest thing ever!!

I switched departments at work, I am now in Tech Support so I have been training for that the last couple of days. It's really fun and a good opportunity to learn a lot and to also move up. In compliance there is really no room for advancement. It's also a nice change of pace and environment. I think I'm really going to enjoy it.

I am looking at getting a new car also. I really want a Mazda 3..I know...I know everyone has one, but I have wanted one forever!!! I also like the Honda Elements, but they are more expensive.

Chris is still lookin for a job, so if anyone knows of anywhere that is hiring LET US KNOW!!!


2 comments:

  1. um so i miss seeing you over here lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new picture of Cohen on here! SO YUMMY! haha.. His eyes look exactly like Chris... and lil Chels nose!! Ha

    ReplyDelete