Thursday, November 4, 2010

..Halloween 2010..




I know..I'm a little late! Halloween was soo much fun this year! Cohen was a duck! The cutest duck EVER! :) We didn't take him trick or treating because I thought he was too little, next year though. We went to my grandparents for chili and scones..mMm yummy! :) We then went over to Chris's family party. Cohen loved it! Everyone was dressed up, there was dancing in the garage, a disco ball and everything. Of course Cohen loves music so he wanted to be in the garage for the most part. He also thought the disco ball with all the colors was pretty cool. :) Yummy food in the kitchen and fresh homemade cider and a fire outside!

Cohen really enjoys people, it's so fun to watch him study and take them in. He is getting so big and he is soo smart! I can't believe he will be 1 this month! :/ Oh how time flies!

No comments:

Post a Comment