Tuesday, May 10, 2011

..you find out who your friends are..

So..today started out well and then quickly became very drama filled. I have cried on and off for 3 hours.
I just can't believe people. Especially those that are supposed to be your friend and that you've tried to be and been there for. I know that your life isn't turning out how you wanted it to and you've made bad choices that have led you down this path that goes nowhere good..BUT it doesn't give you the right to make up a bunch of TERRIBLE, terrible lies about someone else. You are affecting their life now and causing unnecessary drama for them. I have nothing to do with the choices you have made. I am sorry that your life sucks and that you feel the need to tear down others to make yourself feel better.
I also know that this may all be because of the drugs..but that's the choice that YOU made. YOU need to deal with it. DON'T try to drag others down with you.
I would NEVER, no matter how bad my life was, make up and say the things you said today. NONE of them being true. I just don't understand how someone can do that and not feel the least bit guilty. It's really sad.
BUT in the end, the joke is on you. People know you and your history. People also know me and my history and who's character do you think they are going to question.
I also 100% believe in...KARMA and it can be a b.
I know who I am and I know that I am a good person. My REAL friends also know this.
I do wish you the best of luck and hope that you can get your life straightened out so that you don't hurt someone else like you hurt me today.











1 comment: